Working Papers Information

Students who are 14 years of age or older are allowed to obtain their working papers.

They will need to fill in the form linked below, print it, and mail it to the high school. You can also fill in the form, save the document on your computer, and email the form as an attachment to

Please allow 2 weeks if you mail through the US Postal Service or 1 week if you use email.