Ms. Sarah Suozzi
General Science & Living Environment Teacher
National Honor Society & ConnectLife Advisor
School Phone: (716)842-6289 x3361
Google Voice: (585) 687-8148
Please go to the Google Classroom page for your class with me to view informational updates, assignments and due dates, and all class-related materials.
**LATE WORK POLICY**
- Labs turned in on the day they are due will receive full credit and full lab minutes.
- If turned in within 7 days of the original due date, they will receive a maximum of half credit and full lab minutes.
- If turned in within 8-14 days of the original due date, they will receive a maximum of quarter credit and full lab minutes.
- If turned in within 15-21 days of the original due date, they will be accepted for lab minutes only, and will be given a grade of 1 in the gradebook to note that a student has earned the lab minutes.
- Labs will not be accepted after 21 days past the original due date.
- Work may be handed in up to 7 days after the day it is due for full credit.
- If handed in 8-14 days late, it will be accepted for a maximum of half credit.
- Work will not be accept after 14 days past the original due date.
Information related to National Honor Society or ConnectLife Club can be found on those sections of my webpage, and current members should go to the club Google Classroom section for updates and meetings.