HIGH SCHOOL CADETS:
The Genesee Street building will remain closed until June 8th and we can only hope that it will be able to open then. Classes will end as of June 12th for grades 9-11, May 21st for Seniors who have all their work finished. All work must be turned in at that time. There will be no final tests this year so your work is very important. If you ordered a high school yearbook, it will be given to you at your assigned time.
It is extremely unfortunate that your year ended this way. We miss you very much and are very proud of the way most of our cadets and candidates handled a very quick change in instructional methods.
- You will enter at the Genesee Street door and exit at the parking lot door.
- Cadets NOT returning next year are to turn in their complete uniform when they arrive.
- You will bring a large bag to empty your locker into and you will leave your locks in boxes provided.
- Chromebooks: If you borrowed one, you will turn it, and the charger, in as you enter the building.
- FC 1 will refund your money for military ball tickets.
- Please return any books or teacher materials to Maritime at this time.
- This process should not take a lot of time and you will only be allowed to enter the building during the designated time frame.
- You will not be allowed to enter or reenter the building for any reason at any time other than the below listed times.
- Please be sure you do not leave anything behind! We will be leaving for our new school at the end of June and anything not claimed will be permanently disposed of.
Last name beginning A-F Wednesday, June 10th from 12:00 until 1:00
Last name beginning G-M Wednesday, June 10th from 1:00 until 2:00
Last name beginning N-Z Wednesday, June 10th from 2:00 until 3:00
Last name beginning A-E Monday, June 8th from 9:00 until 10:00
Last name beginning F-L Monday, June 8th from 10:00 until 11:00
Last name beginning M-R Monday, June 8th from 11:00 until 12:00
Last name beginning S-Z Monday, June 8th from 12:00 until 1:00
Last name beginning A-C Tuesday, June 9th from 9:00 until 10:00
Last name beginning D-H Tuesday, June 9th from 10:00 until 11:00
Last name beginning I-O Tuesday, June 9th from 11:00 until 12:00
Last name beginning P-S Wednesday, June 10th from 9:00 until 10:00
Last name beginning T-Z Wednesday, June 10th from 10:00 until 11:00
Last name beginning A-D Thursday, June 11th from 9:00 until 10:00
Last name beginning E-L Thursday, June 11h from 10:00 until 11:00
Last name beginning M-R Thursday, June 11th from 11:00 until 12:00
Last name beginning S-Z Thursday, June 11th from 12:00 until 1:00
MIDDLE SCHOOL CANDIDATES:
Colonel Mellott will be bagging all lockers for the 8th graders with bag pickups to be completed on Tuesday June 16th, Wednesday June 17th, or Thursday June 18th from 9am-2pm only. All items will be bagged and name tagged. When you come to the front door of the middle school, we will ask your name and your student’s name, get their bag, and bring it to the front stairs for you to retrieve. We will not allow parents or students into the building during this time.
For 7th grade Candidates who are NOT returning next year: Please email J_Mellott@wnymcs.com to schedule a time during the above 3 days to come get your belongings in the same fashion as explained above. Please do not come to the school without alerting us that you will be coming and setting a time to come. No parents or students will be allowed in the building during this time.
All returning 7th graders' lockers will remain as they are until next year.